About Me

My photo
Jakarta, Tebet, Indonesia
anisa anindya wardhani. known as coko. call me anisa? anindya? ica? coko? whatever. feel free to explore my blog. you can check my twitter; @anisanindya if you wanna know me so well ;p

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

cobra starship on twitter

@GabrielSaporta said :"@AdrieSubono @JavaMusikIndo thank you so much for bringing us to jakarta! everyone was amazing! love it here so much i dont wanna sleep!"

@InfinityonRy said :"We will miss you Jakarta!" (just that? i mean everybody said that you know)

@SUAREASY said:"So much! Thank you Jakarta! I hope my Bahasa was better tonight."

@NovarroNate said:"The Ryland who we knew of cobra starship, is now dead. Auditions to follow ASAP."

@vickytcobra said:"Kami mencintai anda Jakarta! Terima kasih untuk waktu menakjubkan! Harapan untuk lagi datang segera! (I hope that is said properly!)" (by help of the penerjemah but thats cool)

sebetulnya sih banyak ya cuma yg gue post cuma segitu he he he terus their first meal at indonesia itu "mie goreng jawa" gue aja belom pernah nyoba itu mie goreng jawa-_-" dan yg paling banyak speak bahasa on twitter is @SUAREASY or his name alex suarez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers